کھانے کی ترکیب
Meethhi Dal (Sweet Pulse)
- Masoor Pulse (Masoor ki dal) - half cup
- Moong Beans (Moong ki dal) - 2 teaspoonful (whole pieces of pulse)
- Green Coriander and Mint - half bunch (half small bundle)
- Ginger and Garlic - 1 teaspoonful
- Onion - 4 bulbs
- Red Chili (whole) - 4 heads
- Blue Band Margarine as per need
- Macerate all pulses in water, at least, for an hour.
- Take 1 large tablespoonful of oil in a pan and make the chopped onion bulbs brown in it.
- Take out half of the brown onion.
- Add 4 chopped garlic cloves, ginger paste, red chili, salt, turmeric, and 2 cup water in the leftover onion.
- Cook all the ingredients on low, moderate flame.
- When water is evaporated, add 2 more cups and let it be cooked properly.
- Evenly spread the green coriander, mint leaves, reserved brown onion and Blue Band margarine over its surface.
- Steam it on patent for 15 to 20 minute and just start enjoying your delicious dish is ready to be tasted.