کھانے کی ترکیب
- Potatoes - half kg
- Egg - 1 in number
- Carrot - 1 cup (Crushed in the Carrot Crusher Machine)
- Butter - 1 ounce
- Salt - to the taste
- Almond (Finely Chopped) - half cup
- Green onion(Finely chopped) - 1 cup
- Black Pepper - 1 teaspoonful
- Maida Flour (refined and bleached wheat flour) - 2 teaspoonful
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and make as many Kebabs as you can.
- Beat two eggs in a pot.
- Mix one cup of bread crumbs with white sesame and put them in a plate.
- Keep dry Maida flour in a cup to be used later one.
- Roll kebabs over the Maida (refined wheat) flour and then smear them in beaten eggs.
- After applying egg, roll the kebabs over the mixture of bread crumbs and sesame.
- Keep them in a fridge for about an hour.
- Now take it out of the fridge, and deep fry.
- Ultimately, the dish is ready. Why not invite chums and close relations to enjoy delicious potato kebabs with them?