Mix Sabzi - Vegetable Recipes
- Carrot - 2 cup (round chopped)
- Mustard Oil - 2 tablespoonful
- Potatoes - 2 cup (cut in cubes)
- Cooking Oil - 1 and a 1/2 cup
- Pea - 1 cup
- Cauliflower - 2 Cup (chopped)
- Capsicum - 2 whole (cut in cubes)
- Brinjal - 2 cup (cut in cubes)
- Green chili - 3,4 whole (Chopped)
- Tomatoes - half kg
- Ginger - 1 inch long piece (chopped)
- Red Chili - 2 tablespoonful (chopped)
- Turmeric - 1 teaspoonful
- Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin or Kalongi) - 1 teaspoonful
- Fenugreek seeds (Methi Dana) - 1 teaspoonful
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) - 1 teaspoonful (Ground)
- Curry Leaf - 6 to 8 leaves
- Salt - to the taste
- Take mustard oil in a large pan and heat it.
- When it starts emitting smoke, reduce the flame and add cooking oil and curry leaf in it.
- Add chopped nigella sativa (Kalongi), fenugreek seeds, salt, chili, turmeric, and finally cut tomatoes in it.
- Fry it lightly, and then add all the vegetables and roast again.
- Reduce the flame and put it on steam.
- There is a no need of water during the process of cooking.
- If you want, you can pour half cup water, otherwise vegetables are boiled automatically in their own water content.
- When the vegetables are properly stewed, turn off the burner and taste the dish with your family and friends.