کھانے کی ترکیب
Chinese Bengun (Brinjal)
- Round Fresh Eggplant Fruit (Bangunor Brinjal) - 375 gram
- Green Onion - 6 bulbs
- Sugar - 375 gram
- Soya Sauce - 2 teaspoonful
- Ginger - 1 teaspoonful
- Sesame Oil - 2 teaspoonful
- Chicken Soup - prepared with one Knorr Chicken Cube in 1/2 cup of water.
- Chili - 1 teaspoonful
- Salt - to the taste
- Oil or Ghee - 6 tablespoonful
- Garlic - 8 Cloves
- Corn Flour - 2 teaspoonful
- After cutting the brinjal (eggplant/bengun), fry them in oil.
- Brown them from both sides and take out in a plate.
- Fry the green chopped onion in the same oil and add ginger and garlic in it.
- Put 1 and a half teaspoonful sugar, salt, chili and fried eggplant in it.
- Prepare a thick solution of corn flour in 1/2 cup of water.
- Finally, add some sesame oil, and think the work done! Yes your favorite dish is ready with mouth-watering and hunger stimulating odor.