Baingan Till Walay Masalay - Vegetable Recipes
Baingan Till Walay Masalay
- Brinjal - 250 gram (1/4 kg)
- Tomatoes Paste - 100 gram
- Black Sesame - 50 gram
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) - 1 teaspoonful
- Chili Powder - 1 teaspoonful
- Cumin(Ground) - 1 teaspoonful
- Dried Fenugreek - 1 teaspoonful
- White chili powder - 1 teaspoonful
- Salt - to the taste
- Onion - 100 gram (chop, fry and grind it)
- Ginger and garlic paste - 25 gram
- Water - 4 tablespoonful
- Coriander (Nibbled) - for garnish
- Oil - for fry
- Oil - 2 tablespoonful (take separately)
- Cut the brinjal along its length, but do not completely separate the two pieces.
- Apply salt and chili into the cut.
- Heat oil in karahi (wok) and, after partially frying the prinjal, take them out of the pot.
- Again heat oil in a sauce pan, and add sesame, garlic, ginger paste, onion, salt, cumin, dried fenugreek, white chili, and spices mixture powder (Garam Masala): keep on roasting.
- Add tomatoe paste and fry again.
- Pour some water and cook the mixture while stirring it continuously with a ladle or cooking spoon.
- When the gravy gets thicker, add brinjals.
- When the curry starts boiling, take the wok off the burner.
- Garnish it with ginger and coriander.
- This is the time to enjoy the return of your expenses and effort.