کھانے کی ترکیب
Chicken Ginger Soap
- Chicken - 1/4 kg
- Cabbage - 1 cup
- Knorr Cubes - 2 in number
- Rafhan Oil - 2 teaspoonful
- Soya Sauce - 2 teaspoonful
- Spinach Leaves - 6 to 7 in number
- Ginger - 4-5 slices
- Corn Flour - 2 teaspoonful
- Put 2 teaspoonful soya sauces, 2 teaspoonful corn flour, and one tablespoonful oil in chicken and mix them, and leave this mixture aside for some time.
- Pour 8 glass of water in a pot, add 2 chicken cubes and make soup.
- Add chicken in the soup. When it gets boiled, take it out and split it into small fibers.
- Add chopped cabbage and spinach leaves, ginger slices, 2 tablespoonful of soya sauce, and one tablespoonful Chinese salt in water.
- Cook them all; when the vegetables are boiled, take the pot off the burner.
- Serve the delicious dish while hot to your family and friends.