Haleem Cooking Recipes In Urdu
- Cracked Wheat - 300 gram
- Garbanzo Beans (Chanay Dal) - 300 gram
- Barley (Joo) - 300 gram
- Onion - 2 large bulbs
- Garlic and Ginger - 4 teaspoonful
- Red Chili - 2 teaspoonful
- Turmeric Powder - 2 teaspoonful
- Salt - to the taste
- Coriander Powder - 2 teaspoonful
- White Cumin Powder - 2 teaspoonful
- emon - 2 heads
- Beef (Boneless) - 1kg
- Take fried onion (till they turn brownish), Lemon, Green Chili, Ginger, Coriander, and Mint for garnish.
- Soak cracked wheat and garbanzo beans in the evening and boil them in the morning.
- Heat the oil in bottomed vessel, add onion, garlic and ginger and allow them to turn brown.
- Add salt, chili, turmeric, cumin, and coriander in it and stir.
- Add meat and let it be cooked properly.
- When meat and cracked wheat are boiled, mix them and together cooked them for 30 minutes.
- Process them in a blender till they are broken into fine pieces.
- Take out in a dish, garnish and serve it to your friends and family.