Haiderabadi Mirchain Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Hyderabadi Mirchi Recipe
- Ghee (Cooking Oil) - 1 cup
- Capsicum - 1/2kg
- Curry Leaves - 6 Pieces
- Raw Onion (ground) - 3 pieces
- Tamarind - 1/8kg
- Turmeric Powder - half teaspoonful
- Salt - to the taste
- Whole Red Chili - 6 Pieces
- Nigella Sativa (black cumin) - half teaspoonful
- Poppy Seeds - 2 tablespoonful
- Coconut - Small Piece
- Peanuts - 2 tablespoonful
- Roast all ingredients on tava (a flat or convex shaped disk used for cooking breads), and grind them.
- Take oil in karahi (wok), add green chili, and when it gets fried, take it out in a plate.
- Now, in the same oil, add raw onion, garlic, ginger and fry them.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, fried green chili, ground spices, salt, tamarind juice and fry it for while.
- It is the time to add fenugreek seeds (methi dana).
- Cook it on slow heat and cover the pot.
- Your dish is ready to serve.