Peanut Salad Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Moong Phalli (Peanut) Salad
- Peanut - 4 table spoonful
- Tamarind - 1/2 cup (small)
- Jaggery (Gurr) - 1/2 piece (medium sized)
- Chili and Salt - to the taste
- Boiled Pea 1/2 cup
- Boiled Carrot - 1/2 cup
- Cucumber - 2 heads
- Onion (Round Chopped) - 2 bulbs
- Roast 4 table spoonful of peanut and grind it.
- Now add Jaggery (Gurr), salt, chili, and tamarind water.
- Mix the water in peanut and grind it to make sauce.
- Put boiled pea, carrot, cucumber, and onion in a bowl and pour sauce over it.
- Your salad is ready: enjoy its great taste!