Shahi Chanay (Shahi Chickpea Recipe)
- Chickpeas 1/2 kg
- Oil (For fry) as per requirements
- Red Chili 3 teaspoonful
- Chicken 6 to 7 pieces
- Spices Mixture 1 teaspoonful
- Salt to the taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add salt, chili and water in it and mix it with spoon.
- When salt & chili are finally mixed, add spices mixture and shack it for some time.
- Add the chicken pieces, shack it, and cover it for cooking.
- Finally, when chicken is cooked, mix it with boiled chickpeas and keep it on steam for 10 minutes.
- Your Shahi Chana dish is ready to taste, serve hot.