- Meat - 2 kg
- Potassium Nitrate (Kalmi Shora) - 1 teaspoonful
- Bay Leaves (Tez Pat) - 1 leaves
- Lemon Juice - 1 teaspoonful
- Salt - 1 teaspoonful
- Orange Juice - 1 cup
- Clean the meat with water; make cuts on it with a knife.
- Grind the potassium nitrate and mix it with lemon water; and then smear this mixture on the meat.
- Apply bay leaves and black pepper (optional) on it.
- Keep it for 2 hours in a refrigerator.
- Now boil the meat in water and cut it into pieces.
- Fry in cooking oil and grind them.
- Serve with salad and chutney to your friends and family members.