کھانے کی ترکیب
Sabit Raan (Whole Mutton Thigh)
- Goat Leg (Billy or Male Goat Leg) - 1 piece
- Black Pepper (Ground) - 1 and 1/2 teaspoonful
- Ghee (Cooking Oil) - 1/8 kg
- Vinegar - 1 tea Cup
- Ginger - 20 gram
- Salt - to the taste
- Make cuts and pierce the thigh thoroughly.
- Put finely grind ginger, black pepper and salt over it, add vinegar in it and smear it on the male goat leg.
- Keep it aside for two hours.
- Take oil in a pan and put the thigh in it.
- Let it be cooked properly on low flame.
- When water goes dry, add the sufficient quantity of water, so that it may be stewed properly.
- If you want to make the thigh reddish in appearance, keep it in oven for a while.
- If goat leg does not go red in oven, you need worry a bit, just put the thigh in large pot and keep it on some burning coal.