Mutton Kebab Makhni (Buttered Mutton Kebab)
- Mutton (Boneless) - 1 kg (chop it in the mincing machine)
- Spices Mixture (Ground) - 1 and 1/2 teaspoonful
- Chopped Red Chili - 1 and 1/2 teaspoonful
- Green Chili (Ground) - 2 tablespoonful
- Butter - 1 tablespoonful
- Onion (Ground or finely chopped) - 1 tablespoonful
- Salt to the taste
- Ginger and Garlic (Ground) - 1 and 1/2 teaspoonful
- White Cumin Seeds (Ground) - 2 teaspoonful
- Yellow Food Coloring - 1/4 teaspoonful
- Take ground onion, salt, chili, spices mixture (Garam Masala), yellow food coloring, white cumin seeds, chopped red chili, ground green chili, garlic, and ginger, add in minced meat and mix them thoroughly.
- Cover and leave it for one hour.
- Add a tablespoon of butter in it and mix it well.
- Make long kebabs and mount them all on the skewer.
- Roast the kebabs on grill.
- Tasty mutton kebab makhni (buttered mutton kebab) is ready to eat.
- Serve with bread and Raita to improve the taste.