- Meat - half kg
- Ghee - 100 gram
- Turmeric and Cumin - half teaspoonful
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Ginger - 1 piece
- Tomatoes - 3 heads
- Garlic - 8 cloves
- Onion - 3 bulbs
- Potatoes - 2 bulbs
- Salt &chili - to the taste
- Put yogurt, chili, spices mixture (Garam Masala), turmeric and ginger in a pot.
- Mix them thoroughly and then apply them on the pieces of meat.
- Cut the onion and tomatoes in round shape.
- Boil potatoes and cut them into round shape.
- After half an hour, heat the oil in a pan and spread the spiced meat evenly in it.
- Now suffuse the boiled potatoes, tomato laminates (flakes), and onion on it.
- Put the nibbled coriander and, after adding 1 and 1/2 cup of water in a pan, cover it tightly.
- Put the pot/covered pan in oven or over the burning coals.
- When the meat is properly stewed, take it out of oven and serve it with chutney or ketchup to your family and friends.