Keeme Ki Kashtiyan (Boats of Minced Meat)
- Minced Meat - 1 kg
- Ginger - half piece
- Gram Pulse (Dal Chana) - 1/4 kg
- Green Chili - 8 wholes
- Onion - 2 bulbs
- Egg - 2 in number
- Garlic - 10 cloves
- Black Pepper - 1 teaspoonful
For White Sauce
- (I) Milk - 1 cup
- (II) Butter - 1 teaspoonful
- (III) Vegetables (Pea, Carrot, Potatoes)- 1 cup
- Put all the spices mixture in minced meat and stew with little water in it.
- When boiled, grind it finely.
- Add beaten eggs in the minced meat.
- Now make round (medium-sized) balls of it and mould them into boat shape.
- Heat the oil in Karahi (wok).
- Now properly fry the boats of minced meat in it.
- Take oil in a pan, roast Maida flour, and add sugar and salt to the taste in it.
- Mix milk in it and take it away from the burner.
- Add boiled vegetables in it.
- Fill the each minced meat boat with the boiled vegetables.
- Decorate it with salad and serve to your loved ones.