- Quails (boiled) - 4 birds
- Chopped Black Pepper - half tablespoonful
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) - 1 and a half teaspoonful (finely ground)
- Garlic Water - 1 cup
- Boiled Chicken - 1/4 kg
- Ginger and Garlic Paste - 1 and a half tablespoonful
- Salt - 1 teaspoonful
- Finely Chopped Ginger - a medium sized piece
- Deer Meat (boiled) - 1/4 kg
- Onion (Chopped) - 3 bulbs
- Ghee - half cup
- Green Chili - 4 heads
- Boiled Mutton - 1/4 kg
- Boiled Tomatoes - 4 in number
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Green Coriander - half cup
- (I) Take oil in a pot or Karahi (wok) put onion, garlic, ginger and paste of boiled tomatoes in it and roast.
- (II) Add chicken, mutton, quail meat and deer meat in it and roast well.
- III While roasting, mix the given quantity of yogurt as well.
- (IV) When mixture gets properly roasted and the ghee starts separating, add spices mixture (Garam Masala) and black pepper in it.
- (V) Now add finely chopped ginger, green chili and green coriander in it, and turn the burner off.
- (VI) The tasty and mouth watering Jungli Karahi is ready to taste and serve to your friends and family.