کھانے کی ترکیب
- Pasandy - half kg
- Vinegar - 2 teaspoonful
- Ajinomoto - half teaspoonful
- Egg - 1 in number
- Ginger and Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoonful
- Soy Sauce - 1 teaspoonful
- Red Chili - 1 teaspoonful
- Salt to the taste
- Bread Crumbs - 1 Cup
- Mix the red chili, salt, ajinomoto, garlic, ginger, vinegar, and soy sauce in the Pasanday and leave them for two hours.
- Now take water in a large pot and boil Pasanday in it.
- When water goes dry, take out the pasandy in a dish and cool them.
- Now dip Pasanday in beaten eggs and roll them into the breadcrumbs.
- Fry them in oil and allow them get brownish.
- Take out in a dish and serve hot to your family and friends.