کھانے کی ترکیب
Boneless Mutton Tomatoes
- Mutton (Boneless) - half kg
- Bell Pepper - 1 whole
- Onion - 1 bulb
- Vinegar - 2 teaspoonful
- Chili Sauce - 2 teaspoonful
- Garlic - 3 to 4 cloves
- Tomatoes - 1 cup
- Soya Sauce - 3 teaspoonful
- Sugar - 2 teaspoonful
- Corn Flour - 1 teaspoonful
- Sesame Oil (Til Oil) - 1 teaspoonful
- Mix soya sauce (2 teaspoonful), vinegar (2 teaspoonful), and corn flour (2 teaspoonful) in the pieces of meat and leave them for an hour.
- Make a sauce by mixing one teaspoonful of sesame oil, one teaspoonful chili sauce, 2-teaspoonful sugar, 1/4 cup tomato ketchup, half-cup soup, 1 teaspoonful soya sauce, and 1 teaspoonful vinegar together.
- Take 2 tablespoonfuls of cooking oil in a Karahi (wok) and fry the finely chopped garlic (2 pieces) in it.
- Add chopped onion and bell pepper in it.
- Put already prepared sauce and prepare its soup.
- Add meat and a little quantity of wetted corn flour in it.
- Concentrate it (make it reasonably thicker/denser).
- Serve hot to your family and friends and let them enjoy its relishing taste.