Bihari Kebab (Mutton)
- Minced Meat - 1kg
- Ghee - 1 cup
- Papaya - 1 piece (whole)
- Onion - 3 bulbs
- White Cumin Seeds - 2 teaspoonful
- Gram Flour - 3 teaspoonful
- Tamarind - 50 gram
- Poppy Seeds - 4 teaspoonful
- Garlic - 1/2 head (6-7 cloves)
- Salt - to the taste
- Roast the gram flour, white cumin seeds and poppy seeds.
- Grind the onion, garlic, black pepper, and raw papaya.
- Now mix all the ingredients in the minced meat.
- After some time, make kebabs of it.
- Fry them in oil and serve to the guests with yogurt and salad, and let them enjoy its relishing taste.