- Meat (beef) - 2 and 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes - 1/8 kg
- Salt - 2 teaspoonful
- Tallow - half kg
- Green Chili (Ground) - 1/8 kg
- Make square (cubical) pieces of cow meat and the same sized pieces of tallow.
- Please note that if you have 2 and 1/2 kg meat, the pure tallow should be half kg.
- Wash the meat and add salt and chili in it and mix it well.
- Leave it aside for two hours so that the chili and salt are absorbed to it.
- After that, mount one piece of meat on skewer followed by a piece of tallow, a square piece of tomato and the remaining part of the skewer should be used for meat.
- Roast them on burning coils and your tasty Afghani Tikka is ready to be served.
- Serve the dish to your loved ones and let them enjoy its great relishing taste.