Machli baisini Kabab - Pakistani Recipes For Eid
Machli Baisni Kabab
- Big Fish - 1kg
- Gram Flour (Basin) - 1/4kg
- Yogurt - 1/4 kg
- Red Chili- 1 teaspoonful
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala)- 1 teaspoonful
- Ginger - 1 bulb
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Salt - to the taste
- Cumin Powder - 1 teaspoonful
- Take a boneless fish, cut into cubes and wash, sprinkle salt
on it and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Again wash it with water carefully.
- Grind all the spices and add half of the mixture into yogurt.
- Paste the yogurt mixture onto fish and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now add remaining dry spices to gram flour (basin) and lay
this on fish pieces.
- Finally, fry it in oil or ghee.
- Your dish is ready to serve with chutney or ketchup.