Vatata Cooking Recipes In Urdu
- Potatoes - half kg
- Nigella Sativa (Kalonji/black cumin/Roman Coriander) - 1 teaspoonful
- Red Chili - 1 and 1/2 teaspoonful
- Finally Chopped Onion - 1/4 kg
- Cooking Oil - as needed
- Salt to the taste
- Pomegranate Seeds (Anardana) - 4 tablespoonful
- Boil potatoes and corrade them.
- Heat the cooking oil and make the onion reddish brown, put the Nigella sativa (black cumin) in it.
- Take out a little quantity of roasted onion.
- Make the paste of potatoes, mix the half roasted onions in the Nigella sativa.
- Now grind the pomegranate seeds (Anardana) and mix it with the paste of potatoes.
- Make a batter of gram flour and add salt and chili in it.
- Now make the potato tablets and roll them in the batter.
- Heat the oil in Karahi (wok), put the potatoe tablet in it and fry them.
- Take them out of the Karahi when they appear golden brown.
- Serve the Watata dish with green chili or ketchup for better taste.