Boti Stick Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Boty Sticks(Meat Sticks)
- Potatoes - half kg
- Bell Pepper - as needed
- Sticks - 1 packet
- Vinegar - 1 teaspoonful
- Eggs - 2 in number
- Pea - 1 cup
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) - 1 teaspoonful
- Green Chili and Salt - to the taste
- Mutton - half kg (cut in small pieces)
- Add salt, chili, ground coriander, and spices (Garam Masala) in a meat.
- Add water and put it for boiling.
- Separately boil the peas and potatoes.
- Potatoes must be harder and cut them in square pieces.
- Mix the vinegar in the boiled meat.
- Now take a stick and thread, one by one, a piece of meat, potato, pea, bell pepper, and in the end, mount a piece of meat again till the stick is completely covered.
- Following the same method, make as many sticks as possible.
- Now put all the Boty Sticks in freezer.
- When you want to fry, take them out of the refrigerator.
- Dip each stick in shacked egg (beaten eggs) and fry as many sticks as there are individuals to be served.
- Once fried the Boty Sticks are ready to be enjoyed with your family and friends.