Almond, Badam Qorma Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Badam Korma (Almond Korma)
- Meat - 1 kg
- Yogurt - half cup
- Sliced Onion - 1 cup
- Ginger and Garlic Powder - 1 teaspoonful
- Coriander Seeds Powder - 1 teaspoonful
- Knorr Chicken - 2 cubes
- Tomatoes - 4 heads
- Almond - 1 cup
- Red Chili - half teaspoonful
- Poppy Seeds - 2 teaspoonful
- Khoya (partly skimmed milk powder) - 100 gram
- Salt to the taste
- Put onion, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, turmeric, and coriander powder in meat.
- Boil the meat and grind poppy seeds, vapid khoya, and half of the almonds (without skin).
- Put Knorr chicken cubes and all the other ingredients in a pan, and cooked them for some time.
- When it becomes dense (thicker), take it out from the simmers and serve to your friends and family.