Hyderabadi Dam Kabab - Indian Recipes For Eid
Steam Kebab (Haiderabadi)
- Minutely Minced Meat - 1kg
- Ground Raw Papaya - 4 teaspoonful (fry and grind it)
- Ginger and Garlic - 2 teaspoonful
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Almond (ground) - 4 teaspoonful
- Chick Peas (ground) - 4 teaspoonful
- Chili Powder - 3 teaspoonful
- Black Cumin Powder - 1 teaspoonful
- Turmeric Powder - half teaspoonful
- Salt - 2 teaspoonful
- Poppy Seed (ground) - 2 teaspoonful
- Coconut (Khopra) - 2 teaspoonful
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) - 2 teaspoonful
- Oil - 1 cup
- Mix all ingredients in mince except oil and leave it for 3 to 4 hour.
- Heat the oil, put minced meat in it and roast.
- At the end, steam it over the burnt coals and serve Kebab with Paratha.
- Make a garnish of onion, green chili, and ginger.
- Serve to your loved ones and enjoy.