Urdu Bread Roll Cooking Recipes
- Minced Meat - 1 cup
- Carrot (finely chopped) - as needed
- Black Pepper - 1 teaspoonful
- Cabbage - a small head
- Ghee (cooking oil) - for frying
- China Salt - 1 teaspoonful
- Bread crumbs - as per need
- Salt, Soya Sauce and Corn Flour - as per requirement
- Take a little quantity of oil in Karahi (wok) put chicken, cabbage, and carrot in it and roast.
- Now add black pepper, salt, China salt, and soya sauce in it.
- Mix thoroughly and leave them aside for a while.
- Take breads, cut the margins, dabble in water and wring them.
- Make a roll of the breads and fill the interior with the prepared mixture.
- Apply the corn flour along the ends of rolls, and deep fry them.
- Your tasty and mouth watering bread roll is ready to serve.