Bread Kheer Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Double Roti Ki Kheer (Kheer of Bread)
- Milk - 1kg
- Sugar - 1/4 kg
- Bread - 4 slice
- Silver Leaves - for decoration
- Small Cardamom - 4 to 5 in number
- Khoya - 125 gram
- Pandanus Fascicularis (Kewra) - a few drops
- Pistachio and Almond - as needed
- Boil Milk, add small cardamom, Khoya, and sugar in it and cook them properly.
- Add bread slices and keep on shaking it continuously.
- Mix a few drops of Pandanus fascicularis (screw pine or kewra oil).
- Spread it on a serving dish and garnish it with chopped almonds and pistachio for better look and taste.
- Serve to your friends and family members.