Baisan Barfi Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Basin Ki Barfi (Gram Flour Barfi)
- Gram Flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cup
- Khoya (ground) - 1 cup
- Semolina (Sooji) - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Green Cardamom - 5 to 6 pieces (whole)
- Make syrup by mixing half cup sugar and milk, and then add Khoya (partly skimmed milk powder).
- Add ghee (cooking oil) and cook them on low flame (mild heat).
- Keep on stirring and adding small quantities of gram flour and semolina after short, regular intervals.
- At the end, add some more ghee and roast until the mixture becomes thick and starts separating from the sides of the pot.
- Now spread the mixtures evenly in a greased (smeared with oil) tray.
- Cut the aluminum foil according to need and paste it on the dish.