Chicken Mughlani Cooking Recipes In Urdu
- Chicken - 500 gram (1/2 kg)
- Ghee - 250 gram (1/4 kg)
- Yogurt - 200 gram
- Onion (ground) - 2 bulb
- Red Chili (roughly ground) - 2 tablespoonful
- Salt to the taste
- Coriander (ground) - 2 teaspoonful
- Almonds - a few heads
- Cashew Nut - 25 gram
- Cream (Milk) - 100 gram
- Ground Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) - 1 teaspoonful
- Coconut (ground) - 50 gram
- Ginger and Garlic (ground) - 1 tablespoonful
- Put the finely chopped onion in oil and fry till they turn brown.
- Add ginger, garlic, yogurt in brown onions and roast them.
- Mix red chili and coriander in it.
- When the oil starts separating from the rest of the ingredients, add chicken and roast it well.
- After the chicken is boiled, mix ground almonds, coconut, cashew nut and cream.
- Keep it on steam for five minutes so that the newly added ingredients are absorbed into the meat.
- The delicious Chicken Mughlani is ready to taste.
- Enjoy it with your family, friends and loved ones.