Chicken Ginger Masala Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Chicken Ginger Masala (Spiced Chicked Ginger)
- Chicken - 1 kg
- Green Chili - 8 to 10 (whole)
- Onion - 2 bulbs
- Ginger - 2 tablespoonful
- Turmeric - 1 teaspoonful
- Garlic(Ground) - 1 teaspoonful
- Cumin - 1 teaspoonful
- Salt to the taste
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) - 1 teaspoonful
- Light fry the onions in oil and grind them.
- Heat the oil in Karahi (wok) add 2 tablespoonful of ginger and shack well.
- Add 1 tablespoonful garlic, 1 tablespoonful cumin, 1 tablespoonful turmeric in it and stir the mixture.
- Add small cubical pieces of chicken in the same pot.
- Mix the fried and ground onion in it and shack, and roast all ingredients.
- Add 8 to 10 green chilies and whisked yogurt.
- Shack the ingredients and cover the pot.
- When water goes dry and chicken get properly stewed, add spices mixture (Garam Masala) and put it on the steam.
- After just 5 minute, the delicious hot Chicken Ginger Masala would be ready.