Bone Fire Chicken Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Bone Fire Chicken
- Boneless Chicken - half kg
- Ghee - for frying
- Ketchup - 2 tablespoonful
- Carrots - half cup
- Garlic - 1 teaspoonful
- Red Chili (whole) - 4 in numbers
- Sugar - 2 teaspoonful
- Chili (roughly ground) - 1 teaspoonful
- China Salt - 1 teaspoonful
- Pine Apple - half cup
- Green Chili - 4 to 5 in number
- Salt to the taste
- Partially fry the boneless chicken and half cup of carrot in oil and take it out of the frying pan.
- Take a little oil in a pan and fry one tablespoonful garlic for a while.
- Pour the chicken syrup (the leftover liquid that remains in the pan after frying it) into the pan where garlic is being fried.
- Now add chicken, salt (to the taste), 2 tablespoon sugar, one tablespoon Chinese salt, half cup pine apple, green chili 4 to 5 in number, (or the same number of whole red chili) in it and roast them all.
- Add two tablespoon ketchup and give a little heat.
- Take it away the burner and serve to your loved ones.