Fry Kaleji Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Hare Masale ki Fried Kaleji
- Liver (Kaleji) - 1 whole
- Green Onion - 1/4 kg
- Red Chili - to the taste
- Garlic - 1 bunch
- Green Chili - 5 in number
- Tomatoes - 1/4 kg
- Salt - to the taste
- Green Coriander - 1 bunch
- Ghee - as per need
- Wash the liver thoroughly and boil it with garlic in a pot.
- Pour water as needed.
- Add ghee or oil in liver (Kaleji) and start frying.
- After a few minutes, add finely chopped onion.
- When liver start stewing, mix green onion, green chili, tomatoes, red chili, and salt.
- Let it be stewed for some time more, and when water goes dry, evenly spread finely chopped green coriander over it.
- The delicious dish is ready for the enjoyment of your friends and family members.