Mutton Afghani Cooking Recipes In Urdu
Mutton Afghani Boti Kebab
- Mutton - 1kg
- Garlic - 1 teaspoonful
- Black Pepper - as per need
- Lemon Juice - 25 ml
- Ghee (Cooking Oil) - 20 gram
- Ground Ginger - 1 teaspoonful
- Salt - to the taste
- Raw Papaya - 1 teaspoonful
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) - 1 teaspoonful
- Tallow (Animal Fat) - 225 gram
- Make small pieces of meat, add all the spices in it and mix them thoroughly.
- Leave the mixture for 6 hours in fridge.
- Make small pieces of tallow and mix them in spices.
- Now take two pieces of mutton and one piece of tallow and mount them on skewers for grilling.
- The meat and tallow can be grilled either on burning coals or in oven.
- When the dish is ready, enjoy its great taste with chili and coriander sauce.