Daigi Qorma Cooking Recipes In Urdu
- Beef—1 kg
- Ginger—1/2 teaspoonful
- Salt—to the taste
- Spices’ Mixture (Ground)—2 teaspoonful
- Poppy Seeds—1 tablespoonful
- Fried Onion—3 bulbs
- Garlic Paste—1 tablespoonful
- Ghee—1 Cup
- Ground Coriander—2 tablespoonful
- Almond—10 pieces (whole)
- Yogurt—1 cup
- Green Cardamom—6 (whole)
- Deggi Mirch (Kashmiri Mirch)—4 heads
- Boiled Degi Mirch and grind the coriander.
- Heat the oil and partly fry the meat.
- Add the paste of onion, ginger, garlic, yogurt, salt, chili, spices’ mixture (Garam Masala), and Degi Mirch and let them be cooked properly.
- When the meat is boiled, add ground poppy seeds, almonds, and green cardamom in it.
- Put it on steam for 10 minutes.
- Serve it to your friends and family, while hot.