Daigi Qorma Cooking Recipes In Urdu
- Beef - 1kg
- Ginger - 1/2 teaspoonful
- Salt - to the taste
- Spices Mixture (Ground) - 2 teaspoonful
- Poppy Seeds - 1 tablespoonful
- Fried Onion - 3 bulbs
- Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoonful
- Ghee - 1 Cup
- Ground Coriander - 2 tablespoonful
- Almond - 10 pieces (whole)
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Green Cardamom - 6 (whole)
- Deggi Mirch (Kashmiri Mirch) - 4 heads
- Boiled Degi Mirch and grind the coriander.
- Heat the oil and partly fry the meat.
- Add the paste of onion, ginger, garlic, yogurt, salt, chili, spices mixture (Garam Masala), and Degi Mirch and let them be cooked properly.
- When the meat is boiled, add ground poppy seeds, almonds, and green cardamom in it.
- Put it on steam for 10 minutes.
- Serve it to your friends and family, while hot.