Bread Roll Cooking Recipes In Urdu
- Bread—1 (large size, cut into lengthwise slices)
- Knorr Chicken—2 cubes
- Black Pepper—1 teaspoonful
- Mayonnaise—4 tablespoonful
- Corn Flour—2 teaspoonful
- Boiled Eggs—4 in number
- Dissolve chicken cubes in a cup of water and boil to make soup.
- Mix 2 teaspoonful of corn flour in the water, and add it into boiling soup.
- When soup becomes thick, cool it.
- Now add 4 finely chopped eggs, mayonnaise (4 tablespoonfuls), black pepper (1 teaspoonful), and sugar (2 teaspoonful), and mix them all.
- Press the bread evenly with little force, and spread a layer of the cooked mixture and roll the bread along width.
- Wrap the rolls in a cloth and put them in a fridge for cooling.
- After half an hour, take it out of refrigerator; make round slices with sharp knife and serve the dish to your worthy guests.