White Chicken Karahi Cooking Recipes In Urdu
White Chicken karahi
- Chicken - 1 kg
- Ghee - 2 tablespoonful
- Garlic - 2 teaspoonful
- Green Chili - 3 to 4 heads
- Fresh Cream - 1 cup
- Salt to the taste
- Black Pepper 1 teaspoonful
- White Cumin - 1 teaspoonful
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala) as per need
- Onion 2 bulbs
- Take two tablespoon oil in a pan and add the chicken in it.
- After some time, put the two chopped onions in it and cover them for 5 minute.
- Add two teaspoonful of garlic and roast.
- Put 3 to 4 heads of green chili (chopped) and keep on frying.
- Add one cup fresh cream and stir it with spoon.
- In the end, mix salt (to the taste), one teaspoonful black pepper, one teaspoonful white cumin, and spices mixture (Garam Masala) and continue stirring for some time.
- Turn off the burner, your desired dish is ready now!