Bihari Kabab - Indian Recipes For Eid
- Meat (Beef) - 1 kg (make Pasanday)
- Onion- 2 bulbs (grind them after fry)
- Red Chili (ground)- 1 teaspoonful
- Ginger paste- 2teaspoonful
- Garlic- 2 teaspoonful VI. Yogurt- ¼ kg
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala)- 2 teaspoonful
- Nutmeg (Jaifal)-1/2 teaspoonful
- White Cumin- 1 teaspoonful
- Poppy Seeds- 2 teaspoonful
- Jah Tari- half teaspoonful
- Wheat Flour- 1 tablespoonful
- Raw Papaya (ground)- 2 teaspoonful
- Salt- to the taste
- Ghee, Jasmine Oil- As per Need
- Mix salt in beef and keep it for 15 minutes, and then dry
it with paper towel.
- Mix all ground spices, raw papaya, and beef together and
keep in a freezer for half an hour.
- Make a mixture of yogurt, poppy seeds, chili, and onion, add
them to beef and put it aside for 15 minutes.
- Now thread the pasanday onto skewer, and roast them on overheated
- Drizzle little oil over it while being roasted.
- Now transfer it onto a serving dish.
- Garnish it with onion rings, mint chutney, green chilies and
serve it with muffins (Naan).